Tuesday 18 June 2013

This entry is dedicated to the memory of Iain Banks…

 


Who is your favourite writer/author and why?
"Iain Banks. I started reading Iain Banks with The Wasp Factory in 1984 and I have pretty much followed Iain Banks right through. I do not do his science fiction when he writes as Iain M. banks as sci-fi does not really rock my boat.  However, all of his novels do and I just became so involved with him as a writer… I also got to meet him as well at Waterstones Booksellers in the UK. I asked him a question regarding colour as I was writing an essay at Art College at the time on Walking on Glass.  My Iain Banks books are signed with references to colour. He was a modest and giving person.
He is dying now; he has pancreatic cancer…very sad."

Since my day with Jude, Iain Banks passed away on the 9th of June 2013 he was 59.













Do you have words of wisdom that you would like to share?
"Be Kind…"


To follow...
My thank you message to Jude



























No comments:

Post a Comment